Position / Rate Actions
When a person is added to AceShift, they must be given one or more positions.
This position allows them to be
- Allocated as a worker for a given position
- To allow them to receive a shift worker to support them as a client
- To have some other position and be entered into the AceShift database as, for example, an administrator.
Examples of positions that a worker may occupy are Security Guard, Registered Nurse, Overnight Carer, Call Center operator. When a position for a worker has been created, a shift time can be added to the database for this position.
The names of a Position may be added, edited, viewed or deleted.
Rates - Any number of rates may be applied to each Position. A cost may be assigned to each rate. These rates may be:
- Based on the time of a day. The times must not overlap. The day may be any combination of weekday, one only day of the week, etc.
- Based on a day of the year where a different rate is to apply, eg, Christmas Day.
Summaries of shifts are available for times for each rate, as well as costs.